Saturday, April 16, 2011

Double take!

The challenge this week as Scrap and Stamp Saturday is a double page LO! I always have too many photos of every event and a double page is sometimes just what I need:) Y These photos are so precious - my little one did not enjoy having her face painted (until very recently!) but she loves painting mine (and her dads!). With the world cup in South Africa last year we bought her a face paint set with the national flag colours - this was her creation!!! Y Am I not too beautiful?? Y Remember to use at least one of those stamps (no excuses - I know you have a STASH!!) and join us in the challenge! Y Happy scrappin'

6 comments:

  1. You are such a fabulous MOm!!! Letting her paint your face (: Great layout Esti!! I love the bright colours and the way you did you title (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO, Esti!!! Looks like fun and that pattern paper is the perfect compliment to your photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)