Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pagemaps Sketch Competition

Sometimes life is so much easier if you have a plan!! That is how I feel when I grab a Pagemap. The plan is already in place, all I have to do is make it my own!! This is a Pagemap Blog competition where you are challenged to interpret the sketch to your own design. Hop over to the Pagemaps blog and be inspired!!This was our little angel at her first concert 2008. Mommy was in tears most of the concert ;) . Now it's already a year later - WOW!!

ALMOST Christmas - YEEEEEEEEEEH!!

Happy scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, cried at both my girls 1st concert, I'm such a sap!!! Love your LO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout, those maps make life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)