Friday, December 11, 2009

Lilac Calendar


I couldn't really design a Calendar for only one of the Grandparents - that would just be soooo unfair!! I used the same basic idea with the lovely Lilac paper from Kaisercraft - oh so pretty!
Instead of the stamp I added one of Prima's bling swirls and it is absolutely gorgeous!! Isn't it amazing how the butterfly works perfectly with both colour schemes (thank goodness - I think it might be cheaper to import a real-life endangered butterfly from the deep jungles of the Amazon than buy another pack of these beauties:)
Mmmmmm ......Now which one do I prefer............
Happy scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the visit and taking the time to comment...much appreciated...Yes agree, its a hard journey but very worth it when you get to the end..LOL, is there an end...now its keeping the weight off..so another journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)