Saturday, July 21, 2012

Scraphouse Convention @ Arniston

Mmmmmm, the project is still a secret (and yes, it will only be revealed at the convention - just a note to all the nosy scrappers:) but it's going to be gorgeous - even if I say so myself! Itty bitty pieces here and there, flowers and teacups and even a few trinkets and charms.......................

I will be teaching something off the page and I am tickled pink to be a part of this stunning event! Just look at the venue......................I feel relaxed already:)


The delegates will be blown away and thoroughly spoilt by Ria!  Visit here and have a squizz!

I'll be adding a few sneak peaks until THE day to wet your appetite :p

Join us for an amazing weekend in scrapping heaven:)

happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)