Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fly fly away......... little tag:)

I've tried my hand at another chess box:0 - this time using my favourite colours: black, white and pink!

These are all the tags that fit inside the box!  As I wasn't scrapping at home I had no embellishments on hand - using a single butterfly punch I created a 3D effect layering one butterfly on top of another in different designs.  Simply lift the wings and they look absolutely awesome!  Some bling in the centre just makes them pop:) - no extra embellishing needed.
Create some interest inside the box using two different patterned papers and ink the edges as the brown wood isn't as pretty with the white background paper.

 The front of the box is big, bold polkadots with faint script running across in grey ink.  These paper designers blow my mind!!!
Enjoy creating awesome designs with your butterflies and punches!

Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)