Friday, June 1, 2012

Groovie June.

It is playtime again at Groovie Covers!  This is the book cover to use as inspiration for June!  Since joining the design team I've been looking at book covers differently:) - suddenly I see compositions of colours and fonts I would never have noticed before!

This is my take on the cover.  My little princess made a beautiful Protea at school and she bought me the most beautiful black Arum Lilies for Mother's Day.  She told her Daddy that is what she is buying and NOTHING else will do:).  I used teeny weeny letter stickers from Kaisercraft directly on the photo and it reads : " you are still the best gift of all!"


I used the teeny stickers around the edge of the circle as my journaling and added ruffles of tissue paper for a bit of dimension on the page.  A few chipboard flowers on top of the die-cut creates a lovely 3-D effect and the bling photo corners just round the page off.

Play with us using the June cover as inspiration and stand a chance of winning a RAK:)

Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)