Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lost and Found

I absolutely just fell in love with the MME Lost and Found ranges (one and two!!). I literally JUST finished this LO - as a matter of fact the glue is still wet:), but I just had to post it!
The little bits of glitter on the page is just so awesome (not so bright on the photo thought:) and adds that luxurious feel to the page. I matted the LO on brown and Racy Raspberry (always sounds so delish!!) to create a frame. The Prima ribbon with the bling I just had to have and I like the dimension it adds to the LO. The quote is a Kaisercraft rub-on I cut into strips to fit in my title box - works like a charm;). The Prima ribbon packaging was the perfect colour match to the LO and I added the edged strip to the photo on the right - really "green" on the recycling front:)


The layered flowers are my own creation (funky isn't it:) - use different sizes scallop punches to create a layered flower. I used two of each size and 5 nestable punches. Punch the scallops from antique book pages (literally old second hand antique books!), distress and ink each scallop shape and layer. I used my Big Bite to punch two holes in the centre but a piercer will also do the trick. Spritz with Glimmer Mist and add a button to the centre with some twine. Group with some other flowers and leaves to create a cluster corner on the page!




Hope you love the colours and textures as much as I did:)




Happy scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. I Love those layered flowers - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I'm waiting for some of this paper to make it to my house - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO, also love this line...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)