Saturday, August 27, 2011

Band Hero

Ooooh, what fun times!! My hubby got Band Hero for his Bday and I have calluses on places I didn't even know I had places:). We play for ages (as if we have to play games!!) - only problem is we play when all else is done and dusted which means for a whole week we went to bed around 2am and got up at 6am again for work!! Totally wasted!!

This is hubby, friend and little princess in the GROOVE!! Just had to post the photos - will do the LO later!

Although she is only 5 she is our drummer girl!! Dad is on the guitar, mom has the microphone (and no, I cannot really sing!!) and she is on the drums...........and she hits EVERY beat! It is amazing, she does it on easy and even hits the colours on the correct beat! (on beginner it is just a bar and you can hit any drum! - no, not her - easy mode!!). Even caught her singing "do you really want to hurt me" and "pretty woman" for a few days afterwards:)


I havn't had this much fun in years!!!!!!!! If you're up for a gig - drop in, I promise you'll have an awesome time!!


Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)