Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tins of festive creativity!

I spend a lovely Friday with my GF making these gorgeous tins! Every person she deals with during the year with her company receives one of these tins filled with yummy goodies - including the most divine shortbread you have ever tasted! She had a batch in the oven while we were scrapping (please excuse the little wet spots on the tins - it was my mouth watering the whole morning;).
We completed 20 in total on Friday (not bad for a days work!!) and that's while having pizza, scrumptious tea and a whole lot of chatting and listening to music!! After LOTS of double sided tape, Pritt Gel, Dimensional Glaze, glitter, stickles and ribbon - we did it! I would definitely consider this a day well spend - eating, chatting, laughing, scrapping. slicing (Slice Machine - my other BFF!!) and actually completing something!!
Hope you have a GF you can spend some time scrapping with:)...............and get a doggy bag of freshly home made Shortbread ;)
Happy scrappin'
P.S. I'm always confusing the living daylights out of this Spell Check with words like "Stickles" LOL

4 comments:

  1. they are stunning! who are they for? 20 tins, shwee, you were busy,hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tins look FABTABULOUS ! - try put that in your spellcheck. Not sure I would have found time to eat if I had to make all those tins. Perhaps that should be my next diet trick - keep hands very very busy all day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even 20tins put us of eating!! What is scrapbooking without a good chat and some yummies to eat on the side! FABTABULOUS will definitely be added to my spell check - a really FABTABULOUS word!! Says it all in one go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)