Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birdhouses


I had so much fun playing with these cute wooden birdhouses! I covered the wooden blanks with paper then added the most beautiful beaded trim topped of with a feather mini-boa (or I suppose it's actually trim for clothing designs!). Looks like something a fairy would wear to a masquerade ball:)
I added letter stickers and stamps (Loire Valley Birdhouse) and die-cut lettering with dimensional glaze (Sublime Birdhouse) for the home tweet home. The cute birdie I found at a florist - you'd be amazed at the variety!!!
These projects were loaded on the Scrap Shack Studio blog - follow the Scrap Shack Studio button for some other amazing projects by my fellow designers!
Mmmmmm, it would be fun to try a Christmas Birdhouse with glittery paper............................sorry .......... I've got to go ...................... Birdhouses to play with .........
Happy scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Definitely making some more for Christmas!! Have a bird with serious tail feathers - might look funky:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)