Friday, August 21, 2009

It's always difficult to scrap yourself! This layout was created with Kaisercraft paper and embellishments and to create all the red focus points I used my new BTF (best tool forever!!!) - the Slice!

I just think this nifty little machine needs some kind of award - it is so conveniently small, packs beautifully in a bag (colour co-ordinated off course) with perfect pouches for tools and design cards - what more can a girl want (we are no longer at the NEED stage!). One, two, three - it's as simple as that - choose your design, stick paper down with funky glue, choose size and cut! AMAZING! It can even emboss and the new design cards have a speed upgrade (I wonder where I can get one of those for myself!!!!).

If you haven't seen this little machine in action you definitely need to visit You Tube!!

If the slice is just out of your reach, print any design on cardstock and hand cut, same effect with more effort - we'll call it putting more TLC into your pages! (will order you a speed upgrade as soon as I source one for myself :-)

Happy scrappin

P.S. The new slice comes in a luscious pink!! Shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)