Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo banner

Every time we have a little mini photo shoot my little one giggles and prances and poses! everything but a perfect photo:) I wanted to showcase the different photos and decided to make a photo banner on my LO. Banners are really the "in" thing at the moment and I wanted to put a different spin on it. I've added some green stitching to the photo for a visual dimension and used the same green to tie the photo banner and add a stitch to the left side corner.
.
The little silver angel wings is sooo perfect for this LO - she is sooo silly but she is my little angel!
.
Hope you have an angel of some sorts to light up your life;)
.
Happy scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl and layout, Esti!!! I've seen lots of these lil banners, but never one using photos...great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea Esti I love the banner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)