Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mini me!

I was happily scrapping yesterday with my little one close by - happily stamping and sticking stickers. After finishing my LO she sat down at my scrap table and asked for her scrapbooking box (she has a crate full of craft goodies when the urge overwhelms her:). This layout was presented to me an hour later with a face filled with pride, beaming from ear to ear!! There is even stitching around the edge of the paper - just like mommy did!!
.
She asked me to take it with when I go scrapbooking again 'cause she is pretty sure she will win first prize!!
.
Isn't she the cutest ever!!!!!!
.
Luckily I have enough stash to go around for the both of us!!
.
Hope you feel inspired by the joy of creating!!
.
Happy scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Esti, that is just soooo stinkin' cute!!! She deserves first prize for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till she digs into your good stash, then it will not be so nice...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)