Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wall Tattoo

My Christmas gift from Hubby..... to me! :) I saw one of these in an international mag a few years back but the postage was phenomenal and last year I found a local company that made exquisite designs right up a scrapbookers alley!
.
I've had a blank wall above my bed (or shall I say our bed as hubby is also in it:) for years - I wanted something different on the wall and I knew if I just put something up for the sake of having something there it would stay there, so I left the wall bare.......................until now!!!!!!!!
.
My gorgeous, amazing, drool-over wall tattoo is from WallTattoos. Visit them here and have a look at the stunning designs. They post wherever and the service and assistance is phenomenal. Esther is the lady to speak to and they can even make the tattoo mirror image (mine had to branch from the right as there is a door on the left - couldn't imagine a branch coming out of the door:) and a whole hue of colours to suit your taste. They also offer a service for custom designs if you have something you drooled over for years!
.
As you cannot see the actual size of the tattoo I added a picture of a bit more of the room so you can appreciate the size of it. (Actual size 150cm x 120cm). Application was really easy and I did it all by myself (you might have less of a sweat if you have slightly longer arms:0) and had it up in no time.
.
Can you imagine decorating your scrap room (ooooh I wish!!! I had one of those) with some of these tattoos...
.
Happy scrappin'

P.S. Hubby's just a bit worried about the birdie right above his head :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)