Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kaisercraft Sketch Challenge

Heaps and heaps of inspiration! That is what I find on the Kaisercraft blog! Their designers are totally awesome and it is also lots of fun to join in the sketch challenges posted every Saturday.

This is the February Sketch Challenge Number 2:
.............and this is my take on the sketch!
Beautiful photos of my mom and dad's wedding day (I almost said antique photos - don't know if Mom will be too impressed :) These are really precious as I don't have a lot of photos of my grandparents. Don't you just LOOOVE the hats! (I'm pretty sure my grandma made hers as her hobby was hatmaking - how I wish I had her hatmaking goodies to ply with on my LO's!!)

I just love the way the sun glimmers in the stunning pearl and bling swirls - so pretty!
.
The quote reads:
Other things may change us,
but we start and end with
FAMILY
.
......so true x x
.
Happy scrappin'

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)