Monday, July 13, 2009

Adding interest with elements


It's good to be back - a lovely holiday with no phones and no Internet - hence no posts on the blog!!
My hubby put this amazing song on a cd in the car that started playing as I started driving - I wanted to add it to a layout and used a cd envelope decorated with ribbons, paper cut-outs and inked it to match my page. I typed the lyrics onto a beautiful sunset photo before I had it printed (didn't really like the idea of my face spread over a double page layout :) Now my children can also listen to the song (if they know what a cd is in 30years time!!! - they will probably giggle to much to listen to the song!!!!) and realise what a special relationship their parents had.
I always try to add elements that would one day have my children reminisce about the "good old days"! (If you think about it TODAY is the good old days and we should thoroughly enjoy it!!)
Happy scrappin and LOL (even if it is only when you look in the mirror!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)