Monday, June 8, 2009


This layout is a lift form the kaisercraft website. I've added some stickles for extra details on the dots (yeah, we all need to be a little dotty sometimes!!) then stamped and embossed my letters before hand cutting (a time consuming effort!) and adding with foam tape for a 3-D effect. A little dimensional glue and pearl dots added the extra oomph (and yes, this is a proper word - it is even in the thesaurus:).
Using a nature photo with the floral scheme turned out to be a good combination after all.
I received this as part of an e-mail and it made me think (not entirely positive thoughts, I must admit!!)
You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things: a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
I think we can add missing scissors/mounting squares/photos!!
Happy scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)