Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Carding Box









I guess everyone has a box (or BOXES!!) of off-cuts lying around. I'm trying to inspire my fellow scrappers to use those off-cuts to design beautiful handmade cards. My problem is storage (as I can fill a shop of two with my stash :) so I designed a card box and inserts for perfect safe keeping. The wonderful thing about teaching a class is that I get to see all the different interpretations. The difference a paper selection makes always amazes me. As a perfect size for photos and recipe cards we had a multitude of design and colours - one prettier than the next.

I find the easiest way to do this is make a few cards immediately after finishing your scrap pages. Scraplift (or shall I say cardlift!?!) your layout design onto your cards - all your paper stash and embellishments are in front of you, already sorted so this will only take a minute! (a minute for that precious cup of tea that's been calling you!!)

Don't know 'bout you, but I'd much rather take R40 and buy a pretty packet of rhinestones (okay, anything scrapping ) than throw away my beautiful off-cuts and buy a shop card!

Good luck with your cards (remember to save one for my bday!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)