Monday, June 1, 2009

Added dimension.

Ahoy, scrapmates

This page really took some imagination to complete. I limited myself to just cardstock (good one if you're on a budget!!) and wanted to add some texture. Texture paste created wonderful velvety lines for the stitching details (can't really sew - so that's a plus!!) and I added glitter to the paste for the "looks like embossed" flower. Fimo air dry clay - and my little one's cookie cutters did the trick for and eye-catching "YOU". The butterfly adds some dimension (again bought - I'm am a reluctant needle worker!) and a transparency title sealed the deal. The photo's were on the spot cellphone photies - unfortunate poor quality - but the elements on the page disguises this really well. I still LOVED the photos, so I scrapped them anyway - why not!

Scrap away fellow addicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)