Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photo Shoot!

I was in desperate need of a photo or two of myself as I am always the one behind the lens! Guess you know the feeling :)
So, this morning it was time for an impromptu 10 minute photo shoot in the garden. This is silly me (have no idea what I was doing at the time but it looks like fun:). It was not truly astonishing to get a "silly me" photo, as I scrapped till 2:45 this morning (or was it last night??) and my daughter decided at 3 sharp she had enough sleep for one night! I'd love to say the red eyes were to match the red shirt for perfect paper matching - but alas!!!
Happy scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. I so loved this photie of you...red is your colour and I can just hear the laughter....glad I am not the only one scrapping till wee hours...and then i can't understand why I can't do my budgets anbd forecasts properly...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)