Saturday, May 23, 2009

Totally amazing

I will definitely aspire to take photographs like this!!! Can you imagine scrapping something so marvellous - miracles are around us everyday - we just have to see them for what they truly are! I CAN imagine what happened 2 seconds after the photo was taken .......... view his website at clarklittlephotography.com - it will take your breath away!!!

It has been an amazing day with a learning curve I couldn't imagine (to get this blog remotely stunning I even had to make changes to the HTML - if you don't know what this is, you can't really appreciate the significance :) - it is something between Greek and French to someone who speaks only German!! Thanks to a friend in the know it happened rather smoothly - thanks buddie!!

Had fun - learned lots - day well spent!

1 comment:

  1. wowowowow...love the blog...congrats!!! I am such a blogger junky so I will so be making you a favourite...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)