Friday, April 20, 2012

Resist stamped tags.

It seems the only thing I get time to play with at the moment is tags:) 

I love using the resist stamping effect and colouring with my Distress Inks!

Using a swirly stamp and clear embossing powder to create the white swirls on the white cards is perfectly easy and creates a striking image.  Use different colours of Distress Inks to create a bit of a variety and add a puched butterfly for 3D texture.

These make a lovely gift if boxed or simply tied together with matching ribbon.

Why not play with bold colours or black and white - you might find you like both:)

Happy scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely stunning, Esti! I am totally scraplifting :) Haven't had much time for papercrafting this year and
    I miss the design team :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)