Monday, April 23, 2012

Puppy love!

Today I feel like the first week I brought my little princess home - sleep deprived but smiling..............and this is the reason.................our new addition to the family!!

Isn't she cute (I'm talking about the puppy now;)

7 weeks old and a mini "sausage dog" - she weighs 1.2kg and has the sharpest teeth on this side of the earth........................and her favourite time to chew (and by chewing I mean chewing on me - anything goes - ears, lips, nose!!) is at 3am!!

A few times today I thought - why do we do this to ourselves and then she curls up in the nook of my neck with her baby puppy breath and baby puppy sighs in my ear and I remember why!!

So glad...now I can get some new puppy paper to scrap with!!!!

Happy sleepin' (oops...meant scrappin' ;P)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)