Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tag, your it!

Over the weekend I played with plain blank white tags and some beautiful black stamps. I love using newspaper to wrap a gift with a nice coloured ribbon and one of these tags - simple but effective!

The first set is more on the feminine side - just LOVE these birdie stamps! All the stamps are embossed and it adds a little glamour to the tag!

Then I created a set more for the guys - maybe around a bottle of wine or a nice sauce for the BBQ?

The last black and white set I added a smidgen of colour with my Smooch - love the sparkle it adds! These are more for the kiddies gifts................cute, aren't they??


Play with your stamps and off-cuts - a simple rectangle creates a beautiful tag in an instant! use as is or use your corner rounder for a softer effect.


Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)