Monday, March 19, 2012

Adventurous Advent:)

You might recall a few posts back I made this beautiful advent calender for my daughter - only it wasn't an advent calender!! We turned it into a earring / jewellery holder:)

My mom fell in love with it and I created this one - also the advent calender from Karen Foster - with more mature colours and prints.
I decided to also cover the back - if you stand it in front of a mirror it looks beautiful from all sides:)


The sides are covered in co-ordinating prints and I love the subtle glitzy effect the glitter paper adds to the project!





Think out of the box when purchasing or using off the page projects - they might have more uses than intended!!




Happy scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea of yours...I turned an old printers tray into an advent calendar. This is a great idea too of yours and to do the back, cos when people know you have made it they always turn it over...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)