Thursday, November 10, 2011

Early Xmas wishes!

We had such an awesome day with The Scraphouse in Wellington on Saturday! I designed a single page for the event with the Teresa Collins Noel range. (still can't believe we are already thinking about Christmas:)

Using different techniques to create a cluster corner we had hours of fun creating! The day started of with a travel box with two albums with Ria and we ended the day with my LO! I love teaching and this was such a stunning venue to teach.

There are still some kits available from Ria with instructions to create ribbon roses, layered flowers, covering a matching button (and no, you don't have to crochet the tree:).

Also in the kit is a add-on pack to create four Christmas cards and two tags with the cut-offs from the kit! (will post the cards next week - you can't have it all at once:))

...............................and before I forget.......................

............Happy Birthday to me:)



Happt scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Esti!! Sorry I didn't get on here sooner but it was a crazy week at work getting report cards done!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!
    Your layout is gorgeous!! I love all of the embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)