Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love Kit

OOOh I love the cool feeling of blues and whites! I close my eyes and I can feel the cool summer breeze blowing on my face (yeah, I have a GREAT imagination:). I created this double page LO for Scrapping4Fun and it will be available from Linet as a kit.

I didn't have a lot of prints to play with and used stamps and printed elements to tie the two pages together. The photo on the left page can also be substituted with two 4"x6" portraits or four 2"x3" landscapes, which makes it very versatile to play with to suit your photo requirements.

Don't forget to document the story in your own handwriting (even if it looks like a crab scribbled on your page - our children don't want to know which font we loved - they want to experience us and relive the memories through our handwriting - a little bit of us we leave behind!)

Happy scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Esti, thank you for creating such a lovely layout for us! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Esti!! The pictures are adorable! I could use that cool breeze your imagining right now!! It's so hot here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)