Monday, June 21, 2010

Off-cut beauties

After the conference I had loads of off-cuts from the gorgeous Pink Paislee papers. I created some layouts as scrapping ideas using these off-cut pieces. On the black swirls at the top I added some 3D black to enhance the pattern - I love the outcome! Stickers are perfect to frame a photo and I created some paper flowers to add a bit of the brocade colour to the page - isn't the die-cut paper absolutely breathtaking?!
Different paper flowers combine all the colours of the paper beautifully on this page. Cut several circles by hand, distress and ink before layering with paper flowers and a brad for lovely dimensional accents on your page - so easy to create!
Don't you just adore that crumply nose on that giggly face :)
Happy scrappin'

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)