Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood

Wowee, I hope if the year starts with such a bang it will keep going:). I'm back to "almost" normal after the school year's start and will hopefully be scrapping again soon!! I have a few projects up my sleeve but will post them as we go along:)


The Scraphouse launched a competition last year for their 2nd Birthday bash. In your pack was a range of prints and some plains and the challenge was to create a double page with a heading using only the paper provided!! NO other embellishments, NO ribbon, NO buttons - only stamps and punches.


I created this LO with paper ribbon strips, punched circle flowers and stamped a title for my page. I absolutely adore these photos of my little one playing with my winter coat!!


The LO won me a cool voucher to spend in Ria's lovely shop:)


Shake of the holiday dust (I know some of you are still on holiday in spirit!) and get scrappin'


xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)