Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bo Bunny Butterfly Magic

I just loved working with the Bo Bunny Gabrielle range - every paper blew my mind and it was so difficult cutting up the gorgeous designs to design cards!!

This is a very effective technique - really easy but looks like it took ages of pewter work! The strip is metal tape (used in plumbing - I think - buy it on a roll from the hardware store PLUS it is self adhesive! Stick a strip to cardstock - run through the cuttlebug (it can be embossed or cut!) and smear some paint over the top! Voila!

The butterfly is stamped on music paper and again on transparency with stayz-on. Cut both out and adhere only on the body of the butterfly for a 3D effect.

At the top of the card I used my Zutter binder to create some texture!

Hope you have a stunning day and feel inspired to run off to the hardware store:)

Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)