Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family...

I was looking through all my photos for good colour combinations for Scrapbook Convention at Spier (8 sleeps to go!!!) and found this stunning family photo taken at West Coast National Park almost exactly a year ago! We went on a flower search and found lots and lots of different bugs, worms and lizards to play with! If I do use the photos at Spier I promise to load the LO!! If not at Spier I'll definitely have to scrap it - it was such a beautiful day and such good family memories.

I've been busy creating but forgot my camera at my parents - so no photos of LOs or projects this week :( Will have it back by Sunday and will share some of the ideas.

Have a super stunning week!

Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Have a fab day:)